Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Easter chick

 

My 50 Wishes card was a winner at Paper Players this week…. Yay!!!  It’s very exciting to be chosen!

I thought I would show what we made at one of my stamp clubs last week.  It’s a little Easter treat hanger box.

IMG_0916

I saw this idea from Andrea Walford here, but I changed the dimensions of it slightly so that we only had to use an A4 sheet of card.

I think everyone loved it and fell in love with the little chick from A Good Egg!  He’s so CUTE!

IMG_0917

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : A good egg

Card : pip, melon mambo, brights dsp stack, shimmer white

Ink : stazon, melon mambo, pip,

Other : watercolour crayons, heart to heart punch, circle punch

 

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation, and such a lovely idea for Easter. Thanks for the inspiration Kathy!

    :o)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about this cute stamp set! Must pull it out and make something! :D Great idea for a class, Kathy! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!