Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Beecoming 18

 

As the current challenge at Just Add Ink is still going, I thought I would show you another of my Creative Crew challenge cards.

IMG_1520

CCREW0511DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - DSP/Color Focus:
-- Go neutral with a splash of color! Instead of whisper white or very vanilla, try naturals white or ivory, confetti white or cream. Large emphasis on neutrals. Look to the Elegant Soiree DSP this month for inspiration: All neutrals with that splash of baja breeze! You do not have to use the Elegant Soiree DSP but that is the look that we're after.

 

I used naturals ivory, baja and suede for the colour challenge.  The dot background was made by brayering baja ink onto the dot embossing folder and putting naturals ivory through the big shot.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Nature walk, so swirly, something sweet

Card : suede, naturals ivory

Ink : suede, crumb cake. baja

Other : big shot, polka dot folder, lots of tags, timeless type alpha, linen thread, neutrals brad

 

This is for my niece who is about to beecome 18 :)

Hope she likes it.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh. I think you've convinced me that I need that stamp set. Splitcoast are so lucky to have you (as are we) as this is another example of your awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous design. You are hot hot hot! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!