Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Extra, Extra hostess promotion

 

I just had to let you know about a fantastic promotion Stampin Up are holding from May 23 till the end of June.

If you hold a workshop and achieve $450 in sales (INCLUDING shipping) then you’ll receive an EXTRA $70 to spend on anything from the catalogue.

As an example, say you get a few friends together, we make some cards, learn some things and have lots of fun and you get orders totalling $460.

That would mean you get to choose any level 1 stamp set from the hostess section of the catalogue and normally you would get $40 to spend from the catalogue as well – very nice!  BUT until the end of June you get the hostess set and $110 to spend from the catalogue! Wow!

Please email or phone me if you are interested in holding a party or placing an order.

k.tanner@live.com.au

I am in Hobart but if you are elsewhere in Tassie and are interested please email me,  I may be able to arrange something. :)

Kathy

thumb_extraextra_en-AU

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!