Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pretty pink pig

It’s the start of a new month and that means another round of Splitcoast Creative Crew challenges to take part in.
CCREW0711CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Catalog focus: Show off your favorite new catalog or mini catalog item.

IMG_2011

In the US the new Stampin Up catalogue has just been released.  We have to wait till September for ours but this is a sneak peek of one of the new sets.
My oldest daughter loves pigs and collects all things “pig”.  This card is for her.  Can you guess what I’m writing on the inside by looking at the front of this card?

Ingredients :
Stamps : Button Buddies, confetti
Card :  pink pirouette, regal rose, pip, white
Ink : pip, white
Other : big shot, square lattice, square scallop, timeless type alpha, rhinestones, white taffeta ribbon, regal rose grosgrain, subtle button, nesties

Hogs and Kisses!
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Ahh!!!!!! I'm screaming just in case you can't hear me! I'm so happy that I picked this set as my free set. I love it already! You did a great job; this is just too darn adorable! Love it, love it, LOVE IT! (and yes, I've had wayyyy too much coffee today) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have really made that piggy stand out and be so darn cute, love the 'hogs and kisses' embossed on the background. Your daughter will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the others...lovin' this card and your sentiment idea!!!
    COngrats on being chosen to receive this early!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Kathy, giggleing at the "hogs & Kisses".
    Lovely job with in-laid embossing technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Kathy, the inlaid embossing looks terrific. I really can't wait for Button Buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stinkin' cute little piggy! thanks for sharing, I am so glad SU is allowing people to share their own samples with those of us who are crazy for seeing the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!