Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Father’s eggs

 

For our stamp club last week the hostess asked if I could show them a technique with the big shot embossing folders and if we could make it a Father’s Day Card.

So I decided to teach them Inset Embossing and this is the card some of the ladies made.

IMG_2230

Of course I used the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set so that they could change the sentiment and make it for whatever occasion they liked.

The ladies were pretty “wowed” by this technique.  It is so easy but very effective.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps :  Teeny tiny sentiments, nature’s nest

Card :  espresso, artichoke, crumb cake, confetti white, white

Ink :  stazon, crumb cake, artichoke

Other : big shot, square lattice ef, little leaves, window punch, modern label punch, aqua painters, crayons, neutral brads

 

Generally, for my stamp club, I do 2 different cards that use the same technique.  I will show you the other one later on this week.

 

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I haven't used the leaves for that technique, but I like the look of it! (and much more creative than just using circles) :) You always come up with such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique and your card is a great example of how it can be done to perfection.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!