Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Lovely wisteria trees

 

This is another one of the cards we made at the Christmas stamp-a-stack I held.

IMG_2623

 

It is using my new Lovely as a Tree set again and this tree is gorgeous too.

This is not an original idea.  I always have a look at the stampin up galleries on splitcoaststampers when I buy a new set to get some inspiration and to see different ways people have used it. Well this general idea has been done by a lot of people so I’m not sure who originally thought of it to give them credit but I’m pretty sure I’m the only person to have made this card in wisteria wonder at least!

Ingredients :

Stamps : lovely as a tree, occasional greetings

Card : black, white, wisteria wonder

Ink : wisteria, stazon

Other : wisteria ribbon, wide oval punch, big shot, lots of tags

 

This card is very easy to make but still looks beautiful.  The ladies at the stamp-a-stack really liked this one and they liked the colour a lot too.

 

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kathy! I might have to make this one; it would look great in so many different colors. The wisteria and black is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Want to try this too, i love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!