Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Celebrate

 

This is another of my Dirty Dozen cards.

I made the sky by brayering saffron, mustard and cherry and I used a little pool party at the bottom. I also generation stamped a tree and cut out diamond- patterned hot air balloons to create the scene.

IMG_4562x

 

Stamps : up up and away, perfectly penned, lovely as a tree

Card : Black, white

Ink : stazon, pool party, cherry, mustard, saffron

Other : copics

 

 

2013 april

 

Stampin’ Up have some great deals, starting from the 15th of April until the 30th of May. You will earn an additional $60 AUD/$75 NZD in FREE PRODUCTS
when you host a $400 AUD/$500 NZD party! Want more?
Join Stampin’ Up! and get an extra $60 AUD/$75 NZD
for your Starter Kit.

Please contact me to take advantage of these special offers :)

 

Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!