Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wizardette’s Mojo

 

Well my youngest daughter has another birthday party to go to this week and it’s a Harry Potter party.  So I just had to use this wonderful Tiddly Inks image of Hermione again.  She is so gorgeous and so much fun to colour.

IMG_6381mark 

 

I saw this great sketch at Mojo Monday and decided to give it a try.  They are celebrating their 300th sketch.  What an amazing achievement!

Ingredients :

Stamps : Tiddly Inks Wizardette

Card : black, white, red, pool party, storytime dsp, subtles dsp stack

Ink : memento black, illuminate

other : copics, rhinestones, elegant lines ef, big shot, kindy glitz

 

There is even going to be a wizard (actually a magician :) at this party and everyone is dressing up.  My daughter is so excited to go.  She said this card was awesome and perfect and that the birthday girl will love it!  :)

 

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! I agree with your daughter, it sounds like it is going to be the perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, love your use of the sketch, the colors & your coloring! What a fun card for the party, sounds perfect to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card, Kathy! I want to go to a Harry Potter party! Being old is no fun. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!