Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Horse Love

 

This is a card I made using a new Whimsy Stamp by Crissy Armstrong called Horse Love.

IMG_6839

Isn’t this image so sweet!  If you have a girl that loves horses then this stamp is a must have I think.  My girls aren’t really horse crazy (although they do like them) but they both have good friends who are. I think this will be a great card for one of them. (I probably should make another one too!)

I would also like to enter this card into the challenge at Stamp and Create.  Their challenge this month is Birthdays.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Horse Love, Treasured Moments Tickets

Card : river rock, pool party, x-press it, paper?

Ink : memento black, not quite navy

Other : big shot, Ticket Die, Vines Die, Mini rolled rose (MFT), pearl pen, lacy brocade ef, copics, oval and oval scallop nesties

Copics used:

E000, E00, E31, E33, E35

R00, R20

BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG01

Y11, Y21, Y23

BV0000

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! My granddaughter loves horses. I must make this card for her birthday. Thank you!

    SAR

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!