Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Watering Can Heidi

It's nearly new release time at CC Designs!  :)
Today we are previewing CC Designs images and I have chosen to use Watering Can Heidi.
Isn't she gorgeous!

watering can heidi, cc designs, happy day, garden doodads

I also used a new sentiment set called Happy Day.  The little butterfly is from another new set called Garden Doodads. It is actually a set designed to be used with nuggets candy and kisses but I thought the little butterfly would look great with Heidi.  I just stamped it onto some patterned paper and cut it out.

So I have used lots of new goodies on this card along with some extremely old paper that I've been hoarding :)

Please hop over to the CC Designs blog to see what the rest of the design team have created and see even more new products.  The May release can be purchased at CC Designs from the first of May.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Watering Can Heidi, Happy Day, Garden Doodads
Card : x-press it, slate, always dsp (SU)
Ink : memento black, pink pirouette
Other : SU subtle dots,romantic rectangles (SB), copics

Copics used :
BG 0000, 000, 01, 72
C 1, 3
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55
R 20,30
RV 21, 23, 25

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, this is really pretty, fab colours and colouring and I love the flouncy little frame. You rocked it x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!