Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Thinking of You


Hi :)
I have a CC Designs card to share with you today.
I've used this image before, it's Jennifer Dove's Lilac and Butterfly.
And I've used it again because it's so beautiful and so perfect for a thinking of you card.




The last time I made a card with this stamp, I put all the focus on the butterfly.  But this time it is all about the beautiful flowers and I tried to make the butterfly more subtle.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Lilac and Butterfly, Pool party
Card : x-press it, black, plum
Ink : memento black, plum, pool party
Other : Big stitched and pierced rectangle die, black pearl, copics

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Allsorts - add a butterfly
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes





2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. The flowers look amazing; great shading and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!