Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Abigail's Acorn


I have another new release CC Designs stamp to share with you today :)
And this one is a real sweetie, this is Abigail's Acorn.

I wanted to get the feel of Autumn but I didn't want it to be a yellow/orange palette.
I decided to use blues, greys and purples instead and I really like how it turned out.



Ingredients :

Stamps : Abigail's Acorn
Card : xpress it, slate, going grey textured, basic grey, Vintage Autumn Basics (maja designs)
Ink : memento black
Other : Make a card #9 Autumn Die, Make a Tag #6 die, copics, white pen

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
B 00, 93, 95
V 91, 93, 95
BV 0000, 00
R 20, 30, 81
RV 0000


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Everything Goes with an image
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy





5 comments:

  1. Love this!! The soft blues and purples are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and very and eye catching design Kathy.

    Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card! the image is adorable and the colour palette you chose works perfectly for fall. thank you so much for sharing another of your lovely creations with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and I love the card design too. Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!