Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Bee Henry


I have a card to share for CC Designs today :)
I've used a cute little guy called Bee Henry and the Bee-cause set together.  Aren't they adorable?!




I also used a new stencil called Honeycomb on the grey matt.  Firstly I used some white ink and when it had dried a bit added 2 different yellow inks over the top.  Doing this has given the honeycomb a bit more dimension I think. Then I added some splats with black acrylic paint and stamped the fabulous sentiment.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Bee Henry, Bee-cause
Card : x-press it, black, grey, slate, Bundle of Joy - a new edition (EP)
Ink : memento black, versafine, white craft
Other : Make a card #10 Christmas die, Honeycomb stencil, Autumn dots, little man dots, copics

Copics used :

Y 11, 13, 15, 28
BG 0000, 10, 72
R 30
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
W1
C 1, 3, 5, 7


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

7 Kids Challenge - Anything goes
ABC Challenge - D is for delicious
Simon Says Stamp - Food or drink

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



3 comments:

  1. So cute! this is image is totally sweet! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, thanks for joining our D is for Delicious challenge at ABC Challenges, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!