Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Beachies

I'm back to share another warm and sunny card for CC Designs.
This time I've used the new set called Beachies.  Isn't she adorable (and the starfish is super-cute too)!
The sentiment is also from this set.


I used the Circle die and a number of Enamel Dots with some lovely Glitz papers and this quick, clean and simple card was done :)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer
Simon Says Stamp - Use patterned paper

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an absolutely endearing card! I thought you included so many clever beach details like the anchor background paper and the other background paper that looks like sand. And I'm stunned by how skilled you are at coloring! That cutie looks so life-like and the subtle blues and shading around her are just amazing. This is a lovely piece of art and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!