Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Sweet Penguins

I really felt like making something Christmasy this week so I grabbed one of my all-time favourite sets by CC Designs. I just love these sweet penguins SO much and I had lots of fun colouring them.

I found a background piece I had made ages ago using the Bokeh technique and decided to use it with the cute penguins.  It was very bright through, so I placed a piece of vellum paper over the top of it which also added some extra dimension and looks great.



Ingredients :
Stamps : Sweet Penguins, My cupcake twila
Card : x-press it, snowy day (CC Designs), vellum paper, shimmery white
Ink : memento black, versamark, white craft ink, turquoise
Other : Circle die, layering tags die, silver ep, Copics

So this is my first Christmas card for the year.  I LOVE making them, so hopefully there will be lots more to come :)

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

ABC Christmas Challenge - S for Sew What
Anna's Craft Cupboard - colour challenge
Work it Wednesday Simon Says Stamp - Stamp

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet Christmas card, Kathy. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your card design. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!