Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Strike 2


I have another card for Anna's Craft Cupboard to share using the MFT Strike Up The Band stamp set.
I do Love these bunnies!  They are just so cute aren’t they?!




This time I’ve teamed them with papers from the Doodlebug Designs Spring Things range.
I thought this stripe from the Frog Friends paper was gorgeous and so I coloured the bunnies to coordinate with it.

Then I cut them out using the Strike Up the Band Die-namics die and mounted on foam mounting squares for some added dimension.

There are so many wonderful sentiments that come with the bunnies but I decided to cut the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Baby Blooms paper.  I attached this at a slight angle so that the bunnies are walking downhill and it gave the card a little extra “something”. 

I always adhere my card and papers with Mono Multi Liquid Glue.  It is very easy to use and stays put.  You also have some wriggle time if you need to change something.

I also used the coordinating Doodlebug matte sprinkles - dots.  I’ve never used matt dots before and I think they look fantastic!  I will definitely be getting more. Love them!

The green matt is American Crafts Key Lime card .
And I used the Kaisercraft C6 white card for the base and rounded the bottom corners.
I also cut another of the C6 cards to make the panel the bunnies are marching on.  Just so it would be the same colour white card.


Copics used :

E 41, 43, 44
BV 0000, 000, 00
Y 11, 13, 15
BG 11, 15
R 30
YG 11, 13, 17
W 00, 1

Colouring these adorable bunnies and making this card was lots of fun.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!