Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Cutie Butterfly Fairy


I wanted to make a Birthday Card for a little girl who's turning 5 very soon.
And I thought a fairy card would be perfect.
I used this stamp and  I actually got a bit of shock when I read what it was called
because I assumed she was a fairy!
This is Roberto's Rascals Cutie Butterfly from CC Designs.
Anyway whatever she is, she is super cute :)



I stamped her twice.  On the first image, I put glue all over the wings and sprinkled fine glitter on them and left them to dry while I coloured the other image.

I used copics to colour the second image and cut her out, minus the wings, and then stuck her on top of the glittered wings.
I left her hand "free" so that I could put the twine under it as though she were holding the string.
Then I cut her out again so that she could fly on the cloudy background I created.
I used distress inks and splashed on a bit of water and a few drops of white paint too.

I cut a number 5 using the CC Designs Jumbo Numbers Die and covered it with glue and the same glitter to match her wings.

Copics used :

Y 11, 13, 15
E 000, 00, 21
YR 14, 18
R 20, 30
V 01, 04, 05, 06
BV 0000, 000, 00, 02, 04
W 00

I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at :

Simon Says Stamp : anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. The clouds are amazing! The iamge is so cute! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!