Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Strike Up the Band Thanks

This weekend there is a Cyber Crop happening over on the Anna's Craft Cupboard Facebook Page.
There are lots of different challenges around the theme of "Warm and Cosy".

I decided to challenge everyone to create a Thank You card to warm someone's heart.

Thank You cards are often full of flowers but they don't have to be!
My daughter asked me if I could make her a Thank You card to give to her music teacher so I just had to use the sensational MFT set called Strike Up the Band again :)




I created the background by stamping 3 of the bunnies with versafine black ink onto Kraft card.

I coloured the main bunny with copics and cut him out with the coordinating die.
I white embossed the music notes onto black card and used the grass from the Spring Scene Builder die to cut the key lime card.

The "Thanks" is cut from the Doodlebug Spring Things - Springtime Dots paper.

Please drop by the Anna's Facebook Group and join in this challenge, or just say "Hi".
We'd love to see you there :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!