Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happy Hippos Birthday

I have another card today for Anna's Craft Cupboard featuring those Happy Hippos from MFT :)

This really is an adorable set!
I used a different hippo and bird this time with a birthday cake and I created a little background scene for them too!




I used the MFT Spring Scene Builder Die-namics with papers from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes pad.  These papers worked so well with this die! They all coordinate beautifully and have light and dark areas of colour, giving them a real watercolour look. Plus there's none of that extra work (and talent) that's needed for painting!  Bonus!

Once I'd created the little background scene I rounded the corners and glued it to a Kaisercraft square white card.
I coloured my images with Copics and cut them out and I used X-Press IT foam mounting squares on the hippo and balloons to make them "pop" and give the card some added dimension.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!